Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, our whimsical Cottage Garden Den Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - made for adventure.
What's in the kit?
- Blue Haversack Bag A stylish haversack bag is made from cotton webbing and can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Purple Tarpaulin A tough purple tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- Green Groundsheet A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- Hand-made Mallet A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood, complete with bark and made by us here in Shropshire.
- Tent Peg Bag Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in a useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- Rope 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope; made for us in the UK.
- Tent Pegs 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Ideas Sheet Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- Bunting 3m of beautiful cotton bunting in natural pastel shades.
Patterns in nature card and booklet An informative guide and prompt card for spotting different patterns in nature.
Scope A polished, natural beech wood fly-eye kaleidoscope.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Long cords and small parts. Strangulation and choking hazards Functional sharp points. Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools. Recommended for children 6+