PEOPLE DRINK REISHI SPORES FOR:
>> Hormone Balance
>> Deep Sleep
>> Immune Support
>> Feel Calm
ENRICHD REISHI SPORE POWDER IS BETTER BECAUSE:
>> Sourced from Wood-Grown Reishi (for potency)
>> Cracked cell for greater bioavailability
>> Heavy metal testing on every batch
>> Ancient wisdom applied in the extraction process
HOW TO DRINK:
1/2 to 1 tea spoon of Reishi Spore powder mixed with warm water and drink as a a lovely grounding and calming tea. You can also add to coffee or hot chocolate. Add to smoothies if you like but I LOVE to drink it in warm water to really taste it.
- Triterpenes (adaptogenic properties)
- Hormonal Balance
- Relaxing / calming effects
- See Note below for a warning on Reishi spores.
REISHI HAS BEEN STUDIED FOR:
1) Supporting the immune system and calming nature.
2) Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties (always useful right?).
3) Fighting allergies and asthma (it's the triterpenes that help).
4) Protecting against viruses and infections.
5) Defending tumor growth and cancer.
6) Reputed to support Jing, Qi AND Shen.
REISHI AS A TONIC HERB:
Reishi is what's known as a tonic herb. Tonic herbs are herbs that promote health and healthy aging through regular consumption. When I can get it, and I am in good health, I consume Reishi every day.
TASTE OF REISHI SPORES VS FRUITING BODY:
- Reishi Spores slightly nutty / earthy
- Reishi fruiting body - bitter, kind of like black coffee strength. (great added to coffee or used like a coffee)
- If you like sweet tastes, adding a little stevia or honey, nut milk and organic cacao - delicious hot choc!
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE ON REISHI:
Calms the Spirit and Tonifies the Lung qi