Lavender is a cleasning and refreshing oil with a blue floral aroma. The oil is steam distilled from the lavender flowers. It is calming and naturally soothing.
Did you know our amazing quality organic essential oils have been individually sourced from around the world from the most reputable regions. Our herbal growers follow our strict ethical policy and use sustainable farming methods.
- Baths: Blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil, add to bath.
- Massages: Add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoons of carrier oil.
- Vaporisation: Add 2-4 drops of essential oils as well as a few tablespoons of water to your oil burner.
- Keep products away from delicate eye area
- Keep away from children.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Never use an undiluted essential oil directly on the skin. Always dilute in a suitable base product.
- If you are pregnant seek medical advice before using any essential oils.