Beevive keyring & seed balls - bamboo
Take your bee saving to a new level.
The perfect companion or bee gift for bee-lovers looking for a sustainable and all-year-round bee saver kit.
Save more bees. Anywhere, anytime.
Our keyring contains an energising sugar water for bees with a selection of our UK bees’ favourite flowers in the form of seedballs to help more of our fuzzy friends. This dual function not only equips you for bee emergencies during the warmer months, but also allows you to provide a natural source of food with its convenient, portable seeds to scatter. By planting wildflowers you’ll be giving our hungry bees a helping hand for the future and replacing essential habitat that is quickly being lost.
Empower yourself by becoming a bigger part of the bee-saving mission.
Ultimate sustainability for a cleaner environment.
This lightweight, smooth keyring, in calming neutrals, is made from 100% sustainably sourced bamboo to assure you that your bee rescues are conserving our (and their) world.
Feel proud that you are taking an active part in sustaining our forests as we plant a tree to replenish the sources we used to create your keyring.
- Custom stamped dual use keyring - Each kit comes with a handful of wildflower seedballs and a pre-filled bottle, containing an ambrosia bee food syrup.
- Attach to your keys to save a bee in emergency during the warmer months or scattering seeds planting for the future during the others.
- Seedballs are native and sourced in the UK, made from clay, peat-free compost, chilli powder and contain wildflower seeds.
- Refillable bottle with natural custom cork top.
- Includes ‘Welcome to the team’ leaflet and instructions for use, made from 100% recycled fibres.
- Delivered in an environmentally sustainable box which contains at least 70% recycled content.
- We plant one tree for every single keyring purchased.
- Designed and assembled in Devon, UK.